Exterity today announced that it will showcase the latest enhancements to its complete end-to-end product portfolio at NAB Show New York Booth N952 (October 18-19, 2017 in New York City, NY)
The numerous additions to the Exterity suite include:
- New AvediaStream e375x SDI Encoders: Single and dual 3G SDI Encoders that deliver HD or SD H.264 streams from an SDI video input over an existing network. The latest Exterity SDI encoders provide further interoperability between broadcast and IPTV environments, with support for SFP modules, including optical SDI and ST2022-6 inputs.
- Updated ArtioSign Digital Signage: Exterity’s intuitive and powerful signage and IPTV solution in one has been enhanced with major new features:
- Deliver ArtioSign content straight to LG Large Format Signage Displays (LFDs) (in addition to the currently supported Samsung LFDs), without the need for a set-top box
- Display up to 5 days of local weather, and temperature in multiple locations
- Schedule digital signage content up to a year in advance and copy schedules from one day or week to the next
- ‘High availability’ of ArtioSign: particularly suited to unreliable network environments such as WANs, this important new feature enables users to maintain ArtioSign content delivery through a secondary AvediaServer in the instance of a network drop
- New AvediaPlayer m9305 Media Player: the powerful and ultra-reliable new AvediaPlayer m9305 Media Player comes with 32GB of storage, enabling organisations to deliver digital signage campaigns with multiple videos and high-resolution images. The m9325 Wi-Fi also enables IPTV and digital signage content to be delivered wirelessly.
- Upgraded AvediaStream Transcoders and Origin Server: The latest versions provide users with even more options and flexibility when streaming audiovisual content to a wide variety of fixed and mobile devices.